H&S TOOL Enhances the Most Powerful and Versatile ID-Mounted Tube Beveler Line in the Industry.
H&S TOOL has been the top brand in tube/pipe cutting and beveling tools for more than 40 years, and we are excited to announce the new BG22 BOILER GUN™and BG38 BOILER GUN™are now available for purchase or rent.
Field-proven and armed with the most power in the industry, the BG22 BOILER GUN™ and BG38 BOILER GUN™ can bevel, square, and perform other machining operations on a wide range of tube and pipe sizes. The BG22 BOILER GUN™ has working ranges of 0.5″ ID to 2.5″ OD (12.7 ID to 63.5 OD mm) and the BG38 BOILER GUN™ ranges from 0.625″ ID to 3.0″ OD (15.8 ID to 76.2 OD mm).
“In my opinion, the new Boiler Guns would be an asset to any tube or pipe machining project. They bring robust and consistent power throughout the cut, which reduces chatter and gives you a good clean cut. Whether it is the LV models for the tougher, thicker alloys or the HV models for your easier cuts, you can be sure the H&S Boiler Guns will deliver.”Rich Clifford, President, R.L Clifford and Associates, Inc.
- The BG22 BOILER GUN™ and BG38 BOILER GUN™ deliver 1.3 HP, making them the most powerful tube bevellers in their class.
- With multiple power options and RPM ranges available, the BG22 BOILER GUN™ and BG38 BOILER GUN™ can cover a wider range of applications more effectively.
- The powerful drive motors make quick work of light-wall tubing and provide more torque for heavy-wall alloy tubes.
- With fixed and sliding tool holders, BG38 BOILER GUN™ allows the operator to use the right tooling for each application.
- Two different locking systems are now available, giving users the strongest and quickest clamping capability for any application.
- The enhanced wedge design integrates captured retained springs, allowing for the quick change of wedge extensions and preventing loss of springs. The new Speed Wheel allows for faster wedge expansion in confined spaces.
- The H&S ANCHOR GRIP™ collet system provides superior gripping for applications like stub removal, light-wall tubing that can’t be deformed, and tubing that can’t be contaminated with falling debris.
Easier to use:
- The BG22 BOILER GUN™ and BG38 BOILER GUN™ are 10-20% lighter than most ID-mounted tools.
- A finer feed screw makes it easier for users to advance the feed, putting less burden on the operator.
- Cordless versions give users the ability to access more applications freely and quickly.
Now available for purchase or rent!
715 Weber Dr.
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Tel: +1 330 336 4550
LEGAL NOTICE: Proper training must be obtained and proper procedures must be followed and proper supervision must be in place at all times when manufacturing, maintaining, repairing or machining with portable tools of any kind. Please pay careful attention to the instructions and warnings provided in connection with the product and services. CLIMAX | H&S TOOL‘s products and services are subject to specific written limitations of liabilities and are covered by express limited warranties, which shall apply to the purchase, rental or use of the products. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BY CLIMAX | H&S TOOL. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVED. The buyer assumes all risks associated with the use of the product.